Commitment to Quality Parts and Customer Satisfaction
2113 Salem Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24016
HUB Corporation: Who We Are
We work with your CAD models and/or drawings to generate efficient tool paths for producing your part. Communication of your needs is highly encouraged so that the machining process can meet your requirements effectively. We can translate most any CAD file type for CAM processing.
HUB Corporation was founded in 1957 to provide pattern equipment to the foundry industry. Over the years, HUB has evolved to the changing manufacturing environment and invested in technology and equipment to stay competitive to today’s challenges. This experience has translated from pattern making to sophisticated machining of aerospace autoclave molds, tools, and specialty parts machining.
HUB Corporation: What We Do
HUB Corporation: How We Do It
The list below is a sampling of the tools available to help us create the best product - A Satisfied Customer!
Transmagic MasterCam Geomet Geomagic
(4) Hurco VTXU Series Trunion Style VMC's w/spindle chillers
3-Axis Machining (30"- 42" Envelope):
(10) Hurco VMXi Series VMC's w/spindle chillers
3-Axis Machining (64"- 80" Envelope):
(1) Hurco BMC Series VMC's w/spindle chiller (64x34)
(1) Johnford DMC Series Bridge Mill w/spindle chiller (80x50)
(2) CNC Turning Centers (up to 20" turn x 60")
(1) 3-Axis Die Sinking EDM (29"x16")
(1) FLOW Waterjet, 48"x48"
Helmel CMM FARO Edge w/3D laser scanning
Deltronic Optical Comparator Complete set of manual inspeciton tools
(1) Blanchard Grinder 42" Dia
Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaws Mig Welding Radial Arm Drill Kondia CNC Knee Mills Turbolap Profilers